EL RANCHITO uses technical and personalized owned and third party cookies necessary for the functioning of the website and the provision of the services requested by the User when browsing through the website, for example, language preferences. More information is available clicking here.
In accordance with current regulations, the user is informed that the Data Controller of the personal data provided is EL RANCHITO IMAGEN DIGITAL, S.L. (hereinafter, "EL RANCHITO"), with Tax ID number B84514785, and registered office at Calle La Corunna, 29, 28020, Madrid.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA AND WHAT ARE THE LEGITIMATE BASES OF THE PROCESSING?
The User's personal data will be processed by EL RANCHITO in accordance with the following purposes and on the following legitimate bases:
• To manage consultations, suggestions, doubts and/or requests the User has made to EL RANCHITO through the Website or through any other channel enabled for this purpose.
The processing of the User's data by EL RANCHITO for managing the consultations, suggestions, doubts and/or requests made, is based on the consent which is expressly requested, and which may be withdrawn at any time (art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR). Nevertheless, in the event of withdrawing your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
• To manage the selection processes with the information provided via the Website or, even, the applications sent by any other means enabled for this purpose and receive information about future vacancies that may be of interest to the User.
The processing of your personal data to manage and evaluate applications for specific selection processes by EL RANCHITO will be carried out in order to take steps at the request of the User prior to entering into a contract.
• To send information about future job vacancies that may be of interest to the User. To comply with the legal obligations and the information requirements of the competent authorities.
The processing of the User's data by EL RANCHITO for the purpose of complying with the legal obligations or the information requirements of the competent authorities is the fulfilment of a legal obligation (article 6.1 c) of the GDPR).
• To prepare internal reports, Preparation of reports, statistics and internal analysis to improve the services of the Website.
The processing of User data by EL RANCHITO for the purpose of preparing reports, statistics and internal analysis of the Website is based on the legitimate interest (article 6.1 f) of the GDPR) of the data controller to offer Users EL RANCHITO's services with the highest quality and best possible experience.
• To prevent and control of the use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic aims.
All the processing operations derived from this purpose will be based on the legitimate interest (article 6.1 f) del RGPD), recognized to the data controller by the regulations. This legitimate interest is based on ensuring that the goods and services are not used for illegal purposes and, in the case of occurrence, to manage, process and provide a solution to the illegal conduct carried out by the User.
• To comply with the legally established obligations and the information requirements of the competent authorities.
The processing of the User's data by EL RANCHITO for the purpose of complying with legally established obligations or information requirements requested by the competent authorities is the fulfillment of a legal obligation (Article 6.1 c) of the RGPD).
4. RETENTION PERIODS
The data will be kept for the following periods:
• In order to manage your consultation, suggestion, doubt and/or request, your data will be kept for the entire duration we deal with your consultation and, even afterwards, until any responsibilities arising from the same has prescribed or until you revoke the consent initially given.
• In order to manage the selection processes, your data will be kept until the end of the selection process in which the User has registered and, even after that, until a period of one year has passed or until you revoke the consent initially given.
• For the sending of future applications that may be of interest to the User, his data will be kept for three years or until the User revoke the consent initially given.
• To prepare internal reports, statistics and analysis for improving the services of the Website: your data will be used in aggregated format for the elaboration of reports, statistics and analysis, during the period necessary to process and elaborate the referred reports, statistics and/or analysis, and, once this period is over, during the period of limitation of the legal actions derived from the aforementioned request.
• To prevent and control the use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic aim: your data will be kept for the period necessary to process and solve the referred problems, incidents or illicit and, once solved, during the period of prescription of the legal actions that could derive from those.
• In order to comply with the legal obligations and the information requirements of the competent authorities, your data will be kept during the legal prescribed periods of time.
5. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE PERSONAL DATA
The personal data requested is mandatory, except for those expressly indicated otherwise, so refusal to supply personal data will make it impossible to carry out the above-mentioned purposes.
In the event the data subject provides data from third parties, the same declares to have obtained the consent of the third party and undertakes to communicate the information contained in this clause, releasing EL RANCHITO from any liability whatsoever.
6. WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
EL RANCHITO will process the following categories of data:
• Identification data: name, surname, ID card, etc.
• Contact details: telephone number, e-mail address, country and city of residence, etc.
• Data on personal characteristics: nationality, gender, legal work authorization.
• Academic and professional data: professional experience, training, qualifications, etc.
• Your hiring preferences: notice period, date of incorporation, salary expectations, preferred locations.
• Aggregated User information.
• Website navigation data: IP, User ID, behavior on the Website, Cookies information,
• Other data provided through the formulation of the consultation, suggestion, doubt and/or request.
7. DATA RECIPIENTS AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The User's data may be communicated to the corresponding Public Administrations, as well as to Judges and Courts in the cases provided by law.
EL RANCHITO will not proceed to communicate the data of the Users to third parties.
In the same way, in the event of any international data transfer, EL RANCHITO will adopt all the appropriate guarantees established by law.
Additionally, EL RANCHITO will have the collaboration of third-party service providers who may have access to your personal data, which will process on behalf of EL RANCHITO User data, for the provision of services. EL RANCHITO follows rigorous supplier selection procedures in order to comply with its data protection obligations, including the subscription of the corresponding data processing agreement in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR.
It is possible that some third party suppliers of EL RANCHITO are based in third countries outside the European Economic Area, which could involve an international data transfer- In any case, please note that EL RANCHITO has signed Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission with these suppliers to ensure the international data transfer.
8. USER'S LIABILITY
• You guarantee that you are over 18 years old and that the information you provide to EL RANCHITO is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. To this end, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data he or she communicates and will keep the information provided properly updated, so that it corresponds to his or her real situation;
• You guarantee that you have informed the third parties of which you provide data, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, you guarantee to have obtained the corresponding authorization to provide the data to EL RANCHITO or the indicated purposes, releasing EL RANCHITO from any responsibility whatsoever;
• You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided through the Web Site and for the damages, direct or indirect, this causes to EL RANCHITO or to third parties.
9. WHAT RIGHTS DOES THE USER HAVE?
The User, as the data subject, has the right to:
• Know if your data is being processed by EL RANCHITO and to receive information about the processing of your data, as well as a copy of it;
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data;
• Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
• Obtain the restriction of the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met;
• Request portability;
• Withdraw the consent given when the purpose is based on your consent;
• You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, on grounds relating to your personal situation, in case the processing is based on our legitimate interest.
• Where automated decisions, including profiling, are made, you have the right to obtain human intervention by EL RANCHITO and to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
• Where personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization, you will have the right to be informed about how you can access or obtain copies of appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
• Lodge a complaint with the competent control authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid in the event you consider that EL RANCHITO has infringed any provision of the GDPR.
For the purposes of exercising the abovementioned rights, the User must send a written communication, indicating as Reference "Data Protection Officer", to Calle La Coruña 29, 28020, Madrid, or to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. SECURITY MEASURES.
EL RANCHITO will process the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will maintain the preceptive duty of secrecy with respect to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
12. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT.
Last updated: February, 2023.